Saturday, October 9, 2010

Week 1 of being Sisterlocked

Hello..this week has been SUPER CRAZY!!! I need "Top Flight Security" to keep the people off of me! Everyone is IN LOVE with my hair. So instead of re-living my entire week I will post some of the comments i've gotten and some of the general responses people gave with regards to my hair!


- OMG are they tiny braids?


- Did you sit and do those yourself?


- What are these?


- That looks SO GOOD!


- I really like that on you!


- THOSE are Sisterlocks?? 


- I want my hair like THAT!


- Who did your hair??


- It is sooo pretty!!


- Can I look/see it/touch it?


- WOW


- How did they do that?


- I know they will be pretty when it grows longer!


...the most famous question/comment was.......*drum roll*...........


"HOW LONG DID YOU HAVE TO SIT FOR THAT?" 
                                     and
           "YOU SAT THAT LONG OMG!"           


Video Blog soon to follow!!! Thanks!


NatuRhoFlo

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! my experience was similar too..especially the how long did it take question...and how did they do that so tiny?? lol..i just chuckled to myself. I love it! smiles :) enjoy your journey sista!

    ReplyDelete