Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sisterlocks...the countdown begins!!

Hello to all.....i will refrain from doing a video log at this time due to my increased stuffiness and red eyes etc...but on August 13-15 i will be getting my Sisterlocks Consult and Install!!! I get special concessions for the quick turnaround since i'm traveling to ATL to get them installed. After much research and deliberation i decided on letting Ms. Taiysha perform her expertise!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCMqlzpM2MM&feature=player_embedded

Video of her mini commercial in the above link....I'm soo super excited!! I plan on doing a detailed blog/vlog on my SL Journey moreso because i RARELY see the beginnings of SHORT SL's (well not anything current)....I have about 2 inches of hair maybe and want to show every minute of it....i hope you stay tuned as pictures and updates will be posted!

NatuRhoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment